The Deliberative Voice is prepared to....
- Introduce the basics of deliberative democracy and dialogue.
- Teach deliberative forum moderation techniques.
- Help university faculty use deliberative inquiry and dialogue in the classroom
- Incorporate deliberative inquiry and methods in educational and community planning.
- Illustrate deliberative applications in faith community settings.
- Collaborate on naming issues, framing problem-solving approaches, and developing dialogue resources.
- Work with others to evaluate and report forum results.
- Introductory 30-60 minute phone conversation.
- Schedule a 60-90 minute phone, FaceTime/Skype, or in-person planning session.
- Agree on an action plan
- Two-three hour workshop.
- Day-long workshop.
- Next steps to determine collaborative responsibilities.
- Schedule subsequent sessions if necessary.
- $100 per hour (Includes planning and preparation and post-event evaluation and reporting).
- $500 per day.
- Travel, lodging, and expenses.
- Fees are negotiable.
For more information about different aspects of deliberative democracy, begin by reading the EDUCATION and following pages.